INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT
IMPORTANT NOTE – these cancellation provisions only apply if you are buying as a retail customer.
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER YOU SHOULD NOTIFY US AS SOON AS YOU CAN
RIGHT TO CANCEL – non-custom made goods
If you order a product and
the Goods have not been made specially for you; and
you are a retail customer,
the following provisions will apply:
You must contact us to tell us that you don’t want the Goods within 14 days of receiving them and cancel this contract using our (link to cancellation form here).
The 14-day period will start:
- If the item we are selling is a physical item – when you receive it.
- If we are supplying multiple Goods – then the day upon which you received the last item.
- If this is a regular supply – when you receive the first consignment.
To exercise the right you must tell us by post or email and you should use our cancellation form – but this is not compulsory. The address you should use is:
To meet the cancellation deadline you must send the form or tell us before the end of the 14-day period. You should keep a proof of posting if you send us a letter and a proof of posting when sending Goods back to us.
You will have the option to replace the Goods (if available) or to request a refund. Such refunds and/or replacements will be issued only upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
If you cancel this contract and request a refund, we will repay you all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (unless you have asked for non-standard delivery – in which case standard delivery only will be refunded).
We will repay you:
- Within 14 days from receiving the Goods back from you.
- Within 14 days of receiving proof that you sent the Goods back to us.
We will pay you back using the same method that you paid.
We can deduct from the amount we send back to you any reduction in value of the Goods which results from unnecessary handling by you.
We may reduce the amount we refund to you in the following circumstances:
- you have used and enjoyed the Goods;
- the Goods are of a nature which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly and you do not communicate with us in a timely manner;
- the individual packaging has been opened;
- any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to you at the time of purchase.
NO RIGHT TO CANCEL – custom made products
If you order a product where we are preparing the Goods to your specifications you have no right to cancel the order.